Department of Mathematics
Mangalagangotri - 574 199.
* Payment seats
- General Category: 30
- Partial Self Financing Category:25
- In addition to the above, in the General Category, three extra seats are reserved as follows:
- Defence Personnel / Ex-Serviceman: 1
- Physically Handicapped: 1
- NCC/NSS/Sports Persons: 1
|Two Years (Four Semesters)
- Candidates who have passed the three year B.Sc. degree examination of Mangalore University or any other University considered as equivalent thereto with Mathematics as major/optional/special subject are eligible for the programme provided they have secured a minimum of 45% (40%for SC/ST/Category-I candidates) marks in Mathematics.
- Candidates who have passed B.Sc.Ed. degree examination (Regional College Scheme) of any University are eligible for admission to the programme, provided they satisfy all other requirements in (1) above.
||As per University Regulation
||Full Time Min. 3 to max. 5 years/ Part Time min 4 to max. 6 years.
||Second class Master’s degree with not less than 55% marks (50% marks in the case of SC/ST and category – I Candidates) in a relevant subject